Digital Catapult’s Immersive Labs give organisations of all sizes the opportunity to get hands-on with the latest immersive technologies.
Access to the lab isn’t limited to SMEs or corporates. Digital Catapult supports digital innovation more broadly fostering industry collaboration with academia and research.
The labs are available for hire to demonstrate, innovate, test and experience the latest immersive technology and content. Each space is equipped with a range of the latest augmented and virtual reality hardware to encourage commercial innovation the UK’s growing immersive community.
How can I make use of the Immersive Lab?
- Demonstrate: Companies, academics and researchers can book the lab to demonstrate their latest content, equipment or solutions.
- Green screen mixed-reality: A comprehensive green screen mixed reality setup, including hardware and software, allows for the creation of mixed reality content that can showcase products or experiences.
- User testing: Access to space and equipment to run user testing of immersive experiences and supporting technologies. Please note this does not include the facilitation of user groups.
Each Immersive Lab is available for half day or full day bookings. If you are interested in using the Lab and for pricing information, please complete the venue enquiry form.
Digital Catapult in London runs a monthly coffee morning, usually the last Thursday of each month. An informal network briefing over coffee, providing an opportunity to learn more about Digital Catapult, experience the Immersive Lab and meet some of the team.
For details about the next event, and to sign up please visit our events page.
Immersive Lab Showcases
Digital Catapult regularly runs themed showcases to highlight important developments in immersive technology, and to shine a spotlight on the great innovations created in the UK. Each immersive lab showcase is an opportunity to market more broadly to the digital business community and are run by an open call process. When live, these opportunities will be detailed in the get involved section of our website.
Immersive Lab Locations
– New England House, The FuseBox, New England St, Brighton BN1 4GH
– Digital Catapult Centre, 101 Euston Road, London, NW1 2RA
– The Telegraph Building, 124-144 Royal Avenue, Belfast, BT1 1ND
North East & Tees Valley
– Northern Design Centre, Abbott’s Hill, Gateshead NE8 3DF