Solving Sector Problems to Accelerate Your Innovation
The Pit Stop is a highly focused open innovation activity designed to accelerate the growth of new ideas.
It brings together large companies, experts and small high calibre, disruptive innovators in a secure and creative environment: usually over two days at the Digital Catapult Centre.
What the Pit Stops provide:
Each Pit Stop tackles a specific challenge in a key business area through hands-on workshops and lively debate. Interactive sessions deliver fresh perspectives, expert insights, and tangible benefits.
The Pit Stop connects forward thinking businesses, innovative SMEs and experts to share knowledge and create valuable connections. High quality conversations and fresh ideas are driven by an expertly curated programme of activities.
We bring together the UK’s foremost industry specialists and leading- edge innovators. Whether you want to understand the implications of new technologies, develop new product ideas, or identify knowledge gaps – you will leave a Pit Stop well-equipped for continuing your innovation journey.
• SMEs, startups and scaleups in a relevant field
• Individual innovators not associated with a specific organisation
• Experts from key universities, research institutions, and the Digital Catapult
• Associated partners.
Benefits to the partner
• Engage in focused innovation around key business objectives
• Develop and test new ideas
• Learn about new technologies and uncover new markets
• Get access to leading edge innovators and experts
• Meet potential collaborators and suppliers
• Accelerate your company’s innovation journey.
Benefits to the innovators
• Meet and hear from market leaders
• Find potential collaborators and clients
• Grow industry knowledge and insights
• Test and validate new ideas
• Tackle specific technical and business challenges
• Join the Digital Catapult Contributor Programme – giving access to hot desks and meeting rooms.
Go to digitalcatapultcentre.org.uk/events to see if we have a Pit Stop coming up.
To find out about running a Pit Stop please contact Steven Wood, Senior Commercial Manager at the Digital Catapult, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Pit Stops
BOC Pit Stop: Identifying cost effective and efficient real time inventory tracking
Wed. Oct 18, 2017 - Thu. Oct 19, 2017
This Pit Stop will search for solutions to satisfy BOC’s requirements to develop a robust, cost-effective tracking system that will seamlessly integrate into their gas production and distribution facilities.More details »
BOC Pit Stop: Combining data to better understand customers
Mon. Nov 27, 2017 - Tue. Nov 28, 2017
At this Pit Stop we’re looking for companies that can provide innovative methods to discover customer insights by integrating and analysing data from multiple sources.More details »