Solving Sector Problems to Accelerate Your Innovation
The Pit Stop is a highly focused open innovation activity designed to accelerate the growth of new ideas.
It brings together large companies, experts and small high calibre, disruptive innovators in a secure and creative environment: usually over two days at the Digital Catapult Centre.
What the Pit Stops provide:
Each Pit Stop tackles a specific challenge in a key business area through hands-on workshops and lively debate. Interactive sessions deliver fresh perspectives, expert insights, and tangible benefits.
The Pit Stop connects forward thinking businesses, innovative SMEs and experts to share knowledge and create valuable connections. High quality conversations and fresh ideas are driven by an expertly curated programme of activities.
We bring together the UK’s foremost industry specialists and leading- edge innovators. Whether you want to understand the implications of new technologies, develop new product ideas, or identify knowledge gaps – you will leave a Pit Stop well-equipped for continuing your innovation journey.
• SMEs, startups and scaleups in a relevant field
• Individual innovators not associated with a specific organisation
• Experts from key universities, research institutions, and the Digital Catapult
• Associated partners.
Benefits to the partner
• Engage in focused innovation around key business objectives
• Develop and test new ideas
• Learn about new technologies and uncover new markets
• Get access to leading edge innovators and experts
• Meet potential collaborators and suppliers
• Accelerate your company’s innovation journey.
Benefits to the innovators
• Meet and hear from market leaders
• Find potential collaborators and clients
• Grow industry knowledge and insights
• Test and validate new ideas
• Tackle specific technical and business challenges
• Join the Digital Catapult Contributor Programme – giving access to hot desks and meeting rooms.
Go to digitalcatapultcentre.org.uk/events to see if we have a Pit Stop coming up.
To find out about running a Pit Stop please contact Steven Wood, Senior Commercial Manager at the Digital Catapult, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Pit Stops
Thales Pit Stop: Achieving scalable and sustainable UAS Operations
Tue. Jul 18, 2017 - Wed. Jul 19, 2017
Digital Catapult is running a Pit Stop in partnership with Thales in July 2017. We want to hear from small and medium sized companies, academics and technology experts interested in developing innovative digital solutions for Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) operations and airspace regulation.More details »