In addition to working with our four local centres, Digital Catapult wants to engage with digital communities across the UK to help drive innovation and accelerate growth for the UK’s digital economy.
We are passionate about creating partnerships which ensure we work with the widest range of organisations and innovators.
This is why we are putting out an Open Call to work with partners across the UK.
Register your interest now
If you would like to be part of Digital Catapult’s Clusters and Communities Programme, please fill in the short form below so we can find out a little more about you.
In the meantime if you would like to find out more about the benefits of the Programme please contact our Head of Clusters and Communities, Rowena Goldman at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn about our Clusters and Communities partners here.
For full terms and conditions about participating in Digital Catapult Open Calls, please click here.
What will the partners get?
- A regular newsletter with all our latest news and initiatives
- First refusal for companies to work with us on specific open innovation projects and Pit Stop events
- Sign up to our Contributor Programme giving you access to our London Centre for meetings, event space and hot desks
- The opportunity to promote your work through blogs on our website
- Your logo, link and information on our new Clusters and Communities page
- Support from Digital Catapult on social media.
What we ask
- Share and promote our projects and events with the communities you represent
- Help us grow our network by including partnership details at live events
- Put our Digital Catapult badge on your website
- Share promotional materials about our work where relevant
- Bi-monthly phone calls/meetings to assess progress and how we can support each other.