For the next Digital Catapult Showcase we’re looking to show the best and latest innovations across digital technology, and highlight our SMEs successes to the digital community. We’re putting out an Open Call to SMEs working with Digital Catapult to showcase at our London Centre.
If you’ve worked with us either through our local centres, with our clusters and communities partners, one of our projects, our case studies or you are part of our Contributor Programme and have a product, app, installation or new business that you want to showcase, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for the most innovative solutions that work across our range of technology layers. Your showcase should ideally be one of the following:
- Data-driven – personal data, privacy, trust, cyber-security and blockchain
- Connected – Internet of Things, 5G, low-powered wide area networks
- Intelligent – machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Immersive – virtual reality, augmented reality, haptics, new forms of human machine interface
- This will be a physical display of your innovations in our London Centre. We’re planning related events and opportunities to help promote showcase organisations, focused on creating new partnerships, opportunities and collaborations.
- Successful applicants will get automatic entry into our forthcoming Lab: Understanding Investment.
- We’re particularly looking for organisations working with or part of our local centres, clusters and communities, and our Contributor Programme.
- Organisations should be able to showcase from September – December 2016. (You don’t have to be in the centre every day to man the Showcase)
- Digital Catapult works with SMEs to help them grow and scale faster – you’ll get the opportunity to showcase your innovations to a variety of visitors to our centre (we host up to four to eight events every week, each with up to 150 guests present at each)
- You’ll also get access to our London Centre to help support your organisation and the showcase
- We’ll provide showcasing organisations with a plinth and iPad as minimum
- We ask for innovations and displays to be as interactive as possible
- There is no charge to companies showcasing in the Centre. This is free for selected showcase companies.
This Open Call will close on 15 August 2016, with applications reviewed shortly afterwards.
If you have any questions about the Showcase and application process please do email email@example.com