Digital Catapult Centre Yorkshire is here to help grow the region’s digital economy.
We do this through developing the Yorkshire digital community and convening projects which:
- stimulate collaboration and open innovation
- tackle large scale and complex digital challenges that are too complex, financially risky or will take too long for market forces alone to deliver
- include academic leading edge research and development expertise
- support SMEs to grow and up-scale by accessing new and emerging technological markets
- help larger corporates and institutions solve their problems using digital transformation
Digital Catapult Centre Yorkshire also has close links to the Digital Health Enterprise Zone (DHEZ), led by the University of Bradford, with partners Bradford Council and BT, to drive innovations in digital health and social care.
If you are a digital SME, corporate, academic or investor join the DigiCatYorks community to become one of the innovators advancing the UK digital landscape.
Keep in touch to find out more about our events, news and collaboration opportunities.