Introducing the Best on Show Showcase
Our Digital Catapult Centre is coming alive (just like the weather) once again with an array of showcase companies. This time our theme is ‘best on show’ – we’re joined by 12 organisations all showcasing a variety of innovations. Hayley Brace, Marketing Manager at the Digital Catapult, explains more.
Back in January we put out an Open Call for award winning organisations to apply to Showcase in the Centre. We were looking for the best of the best in innovations. After careful judging both by external and internal judges we selected nine companies to showcase alongside our Scaleup Boost winners.
We’re proud to be showcasing the great innovations, technologies and solutions that UK startups and SMEs are creating and winning awards for. There is a huge opportunity for the UK to become a leader across our four focus areas and in our latest Showcase we’re looking to demonstrate how the UK is leading and the achievements being made.
If you’re visiting the Centre in the next few months, please do take a look at our exciting showcase displays. We’ve an exciting variation on show from data visualisation, unique apps, machine learning and Virtual Reality through to revolutionary digital health solutions.
Our Scaleup Boost showcase companies are:
- Blue Maestro develops health and environment monitoring solutions. Specialising in small form Bluetooth Smart sensors and data loggers – with health products, such as Pacif-i™, the world’s first Bluetooth Smart thermometer pacifier, to commercial data logging products such as Tempo Disc™.
- BronzeLabs: Internet of Things (IoT) technologies are deployed in critical situations for, commercial, government, non-profit and military organisations, solving real world problems.
- Smartzer has created a video player with an interactive overlay. They can be tailored for specific situations so that companies can use videos to sell products, encourage customer sign ups or simply to provide further information.
We’re also joined by:
- 3DRepo: Open source version control system for Building Information Modelling.
- City Falcon: Personalised financial news feed powered by crowd curation and machine learning.
- CBAS.global: A medical device that uses advanced bioengineering and monitoring technologies to act as the ‘USB connector’ of prosthetics.
- ITOWorld: Expertise in data management and data visualisation of transport and movement data to help make cities smarter and transport networks more intelligent.
- Meeco: Capture, sync and share your data on your terms.
- Resonance: Traceable and transparent supply chain collaboration, made simple. Businesses can anonymously share data – thereby maintaining buyer-supplier confidentiality.
- Signal Media: A revolutionary new way to explore the world’s media. Monitor, discover, analyse. The world’s data at your fingertips.
- Topolytics: Software that makes commercial environmental data visible and actionable
- Walk With Path: A healthcare company focused on injury prevention, improved mobility and user-centred design and intervention.