Join Digital Catapult North East & Tees Valley for the bi-monthly ‘Wake up to Immersive’ networking event.
The Immersive Lab is home to the latest technologies including virtual and augmented reality and supports the UK’s growing immersive tech community.
Who should attend?
- Those working in the fields of immersive (VR, AR and MR), connectivity, data and artificial intelligence.
- Businesses and academics looking to learn more about the practical applications of immersive technologies and the Digital Catapult NETV offering.
At this event you’ll get the chance to:
- Get your hands on the latest hardware.
- Immerse yourself in demos.
- Enjoy a morning of informal networking and refreshments.
- Meet like-minded people, learn more about what we do and discover how you can get involved.
A little more info
We want to encourage tech companies, digital entrepreneurs, those working with immersive, connectivity, data and artificial intelligence to come along on the 15th February to network and explore what Digital Catapult NETV has to offer.