This event will explore the ways in which the Music Industry is embracing immersive technologies to deliver new experiences.
Who should attend?
If you are interested in or involved in any aspect of the music industry from venues, to bands, to promotion, then you really should attend.
We have great speakers, ideas and networking opportunities with VR and AR innovators, and you will also have the chance to get your hands on the demos.
A little more info:
- David Hayes from TheWaveVR, who have created a platform for enjoying and sharing virtual reality musical experiences, including a feature that allows you to DJ in VR.
- Damian Keyes, from DK management, will talk about the market for virtual reality and 360 Videos in the music industry, as well as their power as a medium for music marketing, and his predictions for how it will change music promotion.
- MelodyVR who are using virtual reality to transport music lovers into a world of live performances, from the side of the stage to deep in the moshpit.
- We will also have an exciting live performance and interactive artwork, Zookesphere, followed a talk by the creatives behind it, Musician Bunty and Visual Artist Jomotopia in collaboration with George Butler and Andy Baker from Mutiny Media.
We will also be demoing EXA, the ‘infinite instrument’, from experimental compositions to live-looping performances, EXA is a must-try VR music experience.
This event is likely to sell out so if you are interested in coming along please book your place as soon as you can. If you have any questions about this event or would like to know more about demo or speaking opportunities, please drop us a line Joe@wiredsussex.com.
DATE AND TIME
Thu 8 March 2018
5.30 pm – 9:00 pm
How you can get involved?
• Book your place at this event