We hear all the time in the media about Big Data and machine learning. But what does this have to do with care? At the same time, it’s reasonable to look forward 20 years and see that analytics will play an important role in people’s health, wellbeing and care. So how do we get to this world from where we are today? NCF wants to work with key figures across the not-for-profit sector to develop a strategic vision for the more effective use of data.
This event will be held at Digital Catapult’s head office in London. You will have the chance to hear from a range of inspirational speakers followed by a number of sessions facilitated by experts from across the care sector. The intent will be that everyone attending is able to go away with practical actions to take forward their ability to understand and develop their interaction with data in their services.
- Lucie Burgess, Head of Personal Data and Trust, Digital Catapult
- Lucie Glenday, Chief Data Officer, Pathway
- Dr Ramin Nilforooshan, Kent, Surrey and Sussex Living Lab
- Michael McHugh, CEO, Evalucom
- Hugo de Savary, Director, Home from Home Care
- Morgan McCarthy, Managing Director, CDO Partners
- Dawn Ahukanna, Design Lead, IBM
Places are limited – please register using the link below.