Invest South Tyneside and Digital Catapult Centre North East & Tees Valley, supported by BT, have launched Tech Challenge 2017. Tech Challenge 2017 has been set up to discover the North East’s most innovative digital solutions for the manufacturing sector, focusing on solving key issues for local businesses, with the finalists’ pitch session and winner’s celebration on Tuesday 21 March at One Trinity Green, South Shields.
Join us along with various manufacturers, tech companies, investors and digital networks from across the region to support the finalists as they pitch their ideas. (Please note: applications to pitch at this event have now closed).
The afternoon will be compered by Billy Webber, COO, Sunderland Software City and will include:
- An industry’s perspective on digital manufacturing
- Digital Catapult and Knowledge Transfer Network’s focus on digital manufacturing
- South Tyneside’s offer around digital manufacturing
- Live pitches (3 minutes each)
- Winner’s announcement and networking
The event will finish with networking, pizza and beer kindly sponsored by Sintons Law.