The Motorsport Industry Association (MIA) is looking to create unique immersive experiences that will attract motorsport audiences of the future. £33 million worth of funding for the creative industry to “Grow an Audience of the Future” is part of the recent UK Government’s Industrial Strategy. This world-leading UK industry will need to collaborate with others to create the next generation of products, services and experiences that will capture the world’s attention and position the UK as the global leader in immersive technologies.
Who should attend?
UK creative immersive companies.
The MIA is working hard to promote the data capacity and unique capabilities of its members to help ’creative companies’ secure funding to deliver a new ‘Motorsport Audience of the Future’. No sport creates as much data as motorsport, yet to date little has been used to attract, entertain and increase its global audience. Motorsport engineering companies by working with the creative industry have this chance to double the size of the global motorsport audience and substantially increase their commercial income from sponsors.
Now is the perfect time for members of the Creative Industry to meet MIA ‘engineering’ members to collaborate on using their joint expertise to research and create innovative and striking experiences which attract the wider public to become part of a new motorsport audience.
This first Meeting of Collaboration for Motorsport High-Performance Engineering and the Creative Industry will:
- Share details of the £33 million funds from Innovate UK – what is available and how it will be released
- Hear of the initial £16 million available to research and deliver of an early ‘Demonstrator’ project
- Introduce new partners from both creative and motorsport to explore collaboration
- Hear relevant case-studies to stimulate and ignite new ideas to increase the global motorsport audience
- Discuss all these opportunities in an Open Forum with leaders from both industries and government agencies
- Agree a plan to make progress for collaboration
As a member of the Creative Industry, the MIA, Innovate UK and Digital Catapult invite you to meet MIA members keen to find ways to collaborate with you to deliver a ‘Demonstrator’ using the funds made available.
Due to demand, please BOOK by 12th February – simply email or call +44 (0)2476 692600
How you can get involved?
- Book your place by 12 February
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)2476 692600