As part of our Machine Intelligence Garage, Digital Catapult is pleased to invite you to an Experimentation Space activity hosted by our partner Google Cloud Platform.
16 February 2018, 8:30am-5pm*
*Breakfast, lunch and refreshments will be provided
Who should attend:
CTOs, developers, DevOps engineers – businesses of all stages are welcome!
Google, Kings Cross Office
About the activity
Join Machine Intelligence Garage partner Google Cloud Platform for an intensive one day interactive workshop at Google offices, Kings Cross. On the day you will learn from and interact with leading Google technologists and startups leveraging these technologies.
The day will include talks, Q&As, demos and one-to-one sessions. Below are just a few of the topics from the presentations happening on the day:
- Dataflow and Apache Beam Project: Batch + Stream + Real time = AMAZING
- How to Query a Petabyte of Data and Build a Neural Network
- The Magic of Big Query and Customer Insights
- Building Data Pipelines for Machine Learning (Dataflow and TensorFlow)
- Kubernetes: Distributed Computing the Google Way
- Building a Serverless World through Firebase, Cloud Functions and ML APIs
Additionally, on 13 February, startups have the opportunity to meet Google technologists (at Digital Catapult) for a 30-minute individual session (“office-hour”) where companies can ask questions about:
- Infrastructure (e.g., compute, network, storage)
- Data warehousing, data pipelining, data insights
- AI and ML (machine learning) including natural language processing (NLP), image recognition, translation, etc.
- Access to credits for startup programme
- Technical questions on any of the items mentioned above
- Questions around their product development or GTM
*Please note, there is limited availability of “office hours” appointments and these are scheduled on a first-come-first-served basis.
You are welcome to attend both activities but please do register separately for each of them.
For the workshop, register on the Eventbrite page to attend.
To book a 30-minute an “office-hour” appointment with Google technologists, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you.