Join us for our 11th LPWAN meet-up with drinks and networking as we listen to great speakers who are making LPWAN a reality in the UK.
At our meet-up events, we want to give entrepreneurs a voice to share their LPWAN success stories with us to help inspire this rapidly growing community and expose you to challenges of real businesses that can be tackled with LPWAN. We also share insights about the latest LPWA trends that help entrepreneurs better navigate this rapidly moving technology landscape.
For this event we are hosted by our friends at Imperial College.
We have four exciting talks lined up that are bursting with insights from real trials and deployment experiences and bringing LPWAN products to market.
People of all backgrounds, ages and interests welcome!
- 18:00 – Arrivals, drinks and mingling, Welcome by Alex Gluhak, Digital Catapult
- 18:30 – “Deploying LoRaWAN in hard to reach places”, Ali Miller, Co-founder, Koolzone
- 18:40 – “Intelligence at the edge”, Dave Webbing, Advantech UK
- 18:50 – “Weightless-P – experiences from an AMI Trial in Taipei“, Alan Woolhouse, Weightless SIG
- 19:00 – “Launching a mass market LPWAN products – The TrackerSense experience”, Wayne Soutters, Digital Catapult
- 19:10 – Panel session
- 19:40- Drinks and networking!
- 21:00 – End