Building new and innovative IoT solutions isn’t just the work of one person. A mentor provides experience that can help SMEs to hone their idea, working out how best to build, market and sell their new solution.
The IoTUK Mentor Network brings together founders of UK-based IoT SMEs with mentors that have proven business acumen or insight into bringing new technologies to market.
About this Event:
You will meet multiple mentors/mentees through a series of 5 minute one-to-one meetings, and can then submit your preferences for mentoring partner.
We are pleased to partner with Internet of Things Belfast for this event.
Who should attend?
This Speed Matching event provides an opportunity for Mentors (Entrepreneurial Business Leaders) and Mentees (Leaders of IoT SMEs) to meet and determine their preferred mentoring partner.
If you are a leader of a UK based IoT SME looking for meaningful advice and guidance, or an experienced technology leader who wants to give back, then please register to attend.
Call to action:
Click the Register button to secure your place as a Mentor or SME
There is no cost to participate, however to attend will also need to be accepted into the IoTUK Mentor Network:
- If you are a leader of an SME looking for a Mentor, please apply here
- If you are an experienced business leader looking to mentor, please apply here
- Showcase your solution at Innovate 2017 Showcase (Deadline 17th Oct)
- Pitch for investment at the IoTUK Investor Day (Deadline 30th Oct)
- Get a Mentor or be a Mentor in the IoTUK Mentor Network
Daniel Young, IoTUK Principal Consultant, Digital Catapult, email@example.com