Digital Catapult is looking for small and medium sized companies in the digital manufacturing space to respond to challenges posed by Rolls-Royce and Unilever.
Participants should be able to respond to the following challenges:
- Rolls-Royce: How can IoT and Data Analytics be used to improve the success of product compliance throughout the manufacturing process of high-value components?
- Unilever: What can be done to automatically identify and summarise important phases/stages in manufacturing process signals?
What to expect at the event:
Day 1: Participants will spend time understanding the challenges from the challenge owners and afforded time to develop proposals.
Day 2: Participants pitch their proposals to the decision makers and judges.
Who should attend?
This event is targeted at small and medium enterprises with the skills to develop disruptive cutting-edge technologies in the digital manufacturing space.
Shortlisted companies will benefit from:
- Access to industry leaders, technologists and challenge specialists from international manufacturing organisations.
- The chance to meet potential clients.
- An opportunity to shape current or future product/service offerings with potential clients.
- Opportunity to be positioned as a leader in developing Industry 4.0 solutions.
- Network in an exclusive environment.
- Inclusion in online, on-the-day and post event marketing and communications.
Attendance at this event is via application to our Open Call. To find out more about the event and how to apply please visit our Open Call here.