The Knowledge Transfer Network will be organising an informal information sharing Business Drop-in session in London. The session is designed to support digital companies and learn more about Innovate UK, Digital Catapult and other organisations and businesses that have opportunities and support for UK based businesses.
Representatives from across Innovate UK’s programmes will highlight a range of upcoming funding opportunities for digital companies, researchers and academic institutions working across a diverse range of sectors.
At the session, you’ll be able to:
- Discover more about the various funding and other forms of support available from Innovate UK
- Meet advisors who can help you navigate the various funding available as well as make valuable business introductions
- Learn about the how the Digital Catapult works with businesses
- Introduce your own digital business to others via three minute showcasing presentations
- Network with other businesses
If you are interested in giving a three minute presentation:
- Presentation slots are given on a first come first served basis at the event, by signing up on the sheet provided on the day.
- There will be a projector and laptop available at the venue.
- You can bring a maximum of two slides with you on a USB.
(Ensure that you leave enough time for your audience Q&A)
9:30: Arrival and registration
10:00: Digital Catapult Centre: Kathryn Geels, Community Engagement Manager
10:05: Innovate UK Overview and Open Funding Competition : Matt Sansam: Innovation Lead, Digital
10:15: Knowledge Transfer Network: Jon Kingsbury: Head of Digital Economy & Creative Industries
10:20: Innovate UK: Infrastructure Systems Competition : Zöe Fitzgerald: Analyst – Urban Living
10:25: Newton Fund: Denisa Naidin, Newton Fund Portfolio Manager
10:30: Department of International Trade: Rory Smith: London Partnership Manager
10:35: Briffa Legal : Tom Broster, Solicitor
10:40: 5 x 3 min Presentations from first come first served digital businesses