The Knowledge Transfer Network will be organising a Digital Business Drop-in session in London, which will be an informal information-sharing afternoon designed to support digital companies and learn more about Innovate UK and the Digital Catapult.
This session will include representatives from across Innovate UK’s programmes highlighting a range of upcoming funding opportunities for digital companies, researchers and academic institutions working across a diverse range of sectors.
At the session, you’ll be able to:
• Discover more about the various funding and other forms of support available from Innovate UK
• Meet advisors who can help you navigate the various funding available as well as make valuable business introductions
• Learn about the how the Digital Catapult works with businesses
• Introduce your own digital business to others via 5 minute showcasing presentations
• Network with other businesses
If you are interested in giving a 5 minute presentation:
• Presentation slots are given on a first come first served basis at the event, by signing up on the sheet provided on the day.
• There will be a projector and laptop available at the venue.
• You can bring up to 3 slides with you on a USB.
• (Make sure you leave enough time for your audience to input and respond to your presentation)
For more information please visit: