Machine Intelligence Garage is coming to Newcastle!
Join us for our next meetup, where we will delve into how local companies and initiatives have implemented AI in their workflows. This meetup provides a great opportunity to see real-world applications of AI; from understanding pressing societal problems to financial security, to interpreting the information in maps and charts.
Join us for the next Machine Intelligence Garage meetup where you’ll have the chance to meet experts from Performance Horizon, DWP-Digital, Machine-Delta/Caspian, and Gavurin.
We will delve into examples of purpose built data platforms that apply machine learning to understand data in many different domains.
The meet up will enable you to learn how companies use AI to;
- Connect brands to marketing partners
- Shape decision making for social strategy
- Automate financial quality assurance to stop money laundering
- Understand data from charts, maps and regional data sources
Our talks are from a range of companies but all are pioneers in developing novel and exciting technology tools to solve multi-layer data problems.
Who should attend?
Register to attend if you are:
- A company developing AI-enabled products
- A researcher in the field of AI
- A data scientist
- Interested in AI
Machine learning is becoming a standard part of the business lexicon, but it is not always clear how companies are incorporating ML into their products and services. This meetup provides the opportunity to meet some Newcastle based companies who have already implemented ML to solve some of the problems in their businesses.
A little more info…
- 18:00 – Registrations, drinks and pizza – Networking Beers + Pizza
- 18:45 – Performance Horizon Speaker TBC
- 19:10 – Pablo Suau – DWP Digital
- 19:35 – Bashar Awwad Shiekh Hasan Machine-Delta/Caspian
- 19.40 – Paul Miller – Gavurin
- 19.45 – Digital Catapult & Newcastle University
- 20.00 – Networking Drinks